Hey handsome. Let me introduce myself. I’m Martha, the woman you’ve been waiting to meet. I’m in my 50’s, married, have 3 grown kids, and have been doing phonesex for about 6 years. I’ve been called a cougar and a MILF, but in all honesty, I’m also a cock-craving housewife.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Chatroom Girls!

Mazey told me that she blogged me earlier. What a pleasant surprise. I immediately went to see what she wrote and it got me very excited and wet. My caller wants to thank Mazey! She had me so excited I gave him his money's worth for sure! lol. I will say to you guys that we girls in the chatroom have a great time together. We chat, laugh and giggle while waiting on our calls. I came across this cartoon earlier today and it made me think of our little chatroom group of girls!
Men and boys, we are heating up the chatroom, so you will have a hotter time than ever. Ask any of the girls about the specials we are offering. We want you to cum happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment