Hey handsome. Let me introduce myself. I’m Martha, the woman you’ve been waiting to meet. I’m in my 50’s, married, have 3 grown kids, and have been doing phonesex for about 6 years. I’ve been called a cougar and a MILF, but in all honesty, I’m also a cock-craving housewife.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

April Fool's

Sex at my house has been few and far between. I do enjoy telling my hubby about my phone calls and how much sex I got during the day talking to my callers. I make him listen with his hands behind his back. He is not allowed to touch himself. I like knowing he is aroused hearing about the fun I had. I told him that he could have sex with me on Monday a week ago. He came home from work a little early. I had fixed a nice dinner and treated him with his favorite dessert. He took a shower and came into the bedroom, wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear, "I'm all yours". I wrapped my arms around him and whispered in his ear, "april fool's"!

No comments:

Post a Comment