Hey handsome. Let me introduce myself. I’m Martha, the woman you’ve been waiting to meet. I’m in my 50’s, married, have 3 grown kids, and have been doing phonesex for about 6 years. I’ve been called a cougar and a MILF, but in all honesty, I’m also a cock-craving housewife.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blackmail Excitement!

I know your heart is revving up right now, B.S.S. You should be nervous. I know so much about you and your dirty little secrets. How would it make you feel if I told your little secret right here for all the world to see? I told you from the beginning that when I asked you questions, I expect true
answers. Refresh your memory. During our call last night, did you tell me all true answers? You have choices in your life. You have choices in the #fantasies you enjoy. You have choices in #phonesex.


My dear callers, I have a new use for nylons! Wrapping a silky nylon around your #cock, I can turn you into my puppet. I can make your cock dance any time I want. I can squeeze the nylon tighter til it chokes your head. I can pull it up til it stretches your balls. I call them "Martha's Marionettes".  LOL.  Isn't that right, B.S.S.? Are you getting nervous? Are you starting to sweat? Am I getting my little "marionette" excited? I am so close to telling one of your secrets!  LOL.  Stay tuned.........

No comments:

Post a Comment